The discipline of fasting is an internal declaration that God is your source. Abstaining from food for a set amount of time can help sharpen your spiritual senses and grow your hunger for God.
TRANSFORMING HABITS Sermon series:
- Fasting chapter - from Spiritual Disciplines Handbook by Adele Calhoun
- “A Celebration of Discipline – Chapter 4: Fasting” by Richard Foster [book]
- "Fasting" by Jentezen Franklin [book]
- “A Hunger for God” by John Piper [book]
- "Shaping History Through Prayer and Fasting" by Derek Prince [book]